0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In the context of crisis resilience, what does a "Generative" company do?
2. Which of the following is NOT listed as a key area for organisations to increase their resilience according to the ISO standard 22316?
3. Which of the following is NOT listed as one of the five steps a tourism SME can follow to develop a sustainable offer and increase crisis resilience?
4. According to a German study on the future of travel occasions, what are the top three themes guests are seeking?
5. True or false, To reach the guests emotionally, they must be addressed with all their senses. If this succeeds, it is reflected in customer loyalty, repeat purchases or bookings and recommendations.
6.True or false, Human resources, processes, networks and innovation are influencing factors for the resilience of tourism enterprises.