0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. True or false: Reactive crisis management deals with the possibilities of remedying a business crisis. After first aid measures to secure the company's existence, the focus is on long-term measures to ensure recovery.
2. The rule of thumb is: The further the crisis progresses before measures are taken the less likely it is that the company's own resources will be sufficient to master the crisis on its own, True or false?
3. How does the management of a crisis in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) typically compare to that in larger companies?
4. What does the acronym RACE, a structured approach to reducing the negative effects of crises, stand for?
5. As tourism is a labour-intensive sector, cost reductions in the workforce dimension are essential, but they need to be implemented carefully in order not to worsen a tourism SME’s marketing position.
6. What is the primary purpose of a SWOT analysis in strategic planning?
7. Which resource is critical for short-term crisis management in a company facing falling sales and ongoing costs?
8. True or false, the restructuring concept should contain a well thought-out guideline on how to proceed from the beginning to the end of restructuring as well as a forecast on its chances of success?