0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. True or false: Internal factors are avoidable but are responsible the majority of corporate crises.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the 5 most common internal factors that can cause a crisis in SMEs?
3. True or False: Risk management can help in selecting target-aimed strategies and projects, determining scope, and developing realistic estimates
4. Which of the following sets correctly represents Henry Mintzberg's 5 P's of strategy?
5. Where can information about influencing trends in an industry primarily be found, and what should be done with this information?
6. Which of the below methods can help prevent Crisis in Human Resource Management at an Early Stage:
7. Business continuity management (BCM) serves to restore business activity in the event of a crisis, true or false?